Based in Senago, near Milan, O.C.S.A. performs mould building
and plastics moulding. Onsite, there is an assembly and packaging department, where both manual and machined operations are performed.
O.C.S.A. has the capacity to implement the following activities and types of processing:
- construction of moulds for plastic materials;
- moulding of plastic materials;
- construction of moulds for thermoset materials;
- design of moulds for plastics;
- manufacturing small and medium sized injection mouldings of thermoplastics.
The quality of products is checked throughout the entire production cycle.
The plastics most commonly used are:
- Nylon polyamides (PA6, PA66, and elastomer-loaded glass fibres);
- Noryl GTX 674 (suitable for coating plastic parts);
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA);
- Polycarbonate (PC);
- Polyethylene (PE);
- Polypropylene (PP);
- Acetal resin (POM);
- Polystyrene (PS).